MITAC Overseas Manpower Corporation….
in partnership with New Zealand, Hongkong, Malaysia, Oman, Singapore, Japan and Kuwait helps you achieve your dreams. Come and visit us to experience the kind of services we offer.
For employers looking for Filipino workers to work for their company or projects in other countries, the foreign-based company must be authorized by the Philippine government to employ such workers through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). These companies must abide by the laws, rules and regulations set by our government concerning the hiring of Filipino workers.
This guide aims to help you achieve those goals in fulfilling your manpower requirements.
1. Register with the POEA through the Philippine Embassy or Consulate nearest you and submit the following documents:
- Recruitment Agreement
- Special Power of Attorney
- Manpower Request
- Employment Contract
- Business License and Permits
2. Above documents must be notarized and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate
3. Send the original documents to MITAC Overseas Manpower Corp. for submission to the POEA.
4. Once they are approved and released, you become accredited foreign partner of MITAC and is now legally allowed to recruit and hire Filipino workers.
Please take note of the following benefits and requirements as mandated by the POEA for each workers that will be employed:
- Airfare from Manila to destination jobsite (negotiable)
- Free food and accommodation/allowance (negotiable)
- 48 hours work per week
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Free health insurance
- Life insurance valued at USD10,000 which can be used in case of death and repatriation of the remains of the worker back to the Philippines.
For further assistance and request for sample documents, please do not hesitate to contact us.